It’s Wednesday already? How did that happen? While you’re trying to figure that out, here are a few of the things making my week:
- AvoidHumans: this sort of app is practically tailor-made for writers, curmudgeons, and, well, me.
- The realization that in any youth-oriented pop culture work, I am likely to relate most closely to the sassy grandma:
- From Slave Leia to Slayer Leia.
- Hey, what’s my line?
- An element of random is sometimes needed to uncork a creative bottleneck. Sometimes that element can be as simple as one word.
- David Mitchell says “Don’t be a genre snob!“
- HarperLegend might be the place for your “visionary digital fiction.”
We’ve almost made it to Friday, kids. Two more days!